Purchase your Parazero safe air recovery parachute system for DJI matrice 200 from Drone Shop Perth, Western Australia local Drone parts, and accessories shop.
- Compatible with different antenna configurations excluding Matrice 210 RTK V2 model.
- Designed to protect the gimbal and dual camera payload.
- Easy plug and play installation and integration within 15 minutes.
- Automatic triggering of safety measures during emergencies or freefall.
- Audio warning for people on the ground.
- Access data logs from the black box
- Includes all mounting and necessary installation components.
- Authorized as safe to transport on commercial flights.
- Safety pin prevents unintended arming or activation. No risk of uncontrolled activation during handling, maintenance, and transportation.
- Industrial grade system with the level of reliability found in commercial aviation systems.
- Total weight: 1.63 lbs / 740 grams
- Average altitude loss until full deployment: 30.5 feet / 9.3 meters
- Average descent rate: 14.1 feet per second / 4.3 meters per second
- Average impact energy: 47 ft lb / 63.6 Joules
- Compatible to Matrice 200 series
ParaZero includes instructions that are designed to allow the SafeAir to be installed in approximately 10-15 minutes.
Safe for Commercial Flights
The SafeAir is approved for shipping on commercial flights thanks to the safety pin feature that prevents the unintended arming or activation of the parachute. When properly applied, this feature provides no risk of uncontrolled activation during handling, maintenance, and transportation.
Automatic system arm and disarm
Compatible with all DJI M200/210 antenna configurations, including the D-RTK
IP43 rating provides protection against most small wires, screws, and spraying water
Lightweight design adds only an additional 1.63 lb to the Matrice’s weight