Get more flight time from your Inspire 1 by bringing along extra Intelligent Flight Batteries. With built-in charging and capacity sensors for safe use, each TB48 battery gives you up to 22 minutes of flight time. When in flight, your remaining battery power is shown live, letting you know how long you can continue to fly. Advanced algorithms calculate the distance of your aircraft and estimated time to return home, letting you know when its time to fly back. The battery reports the voltage of each cell, the total lifetime charges and discharges, and the overall health and battery status. All this helps you keep your Inspire 1 in the air and flying. LED indicators tell you remaining battery capacity or charger status. They are visible from the exterior of the aircraft. Note that this battery has such a large capacity that it may require special handling for airline travel and shipping. ATTENTION: Traveling with Lithium-Ion Batteries Please check your airline requirements for traveling with lithium batteries (applicable to TB47 and TB48), the below is for general reference only. In general Spare batteries are allowed as carry-on ONLY, and must be individually protected to prevent short circuits. Battery installed in personal electronic devices can be transported as checked baggage. Lithium-ion batteries that contain a maximum of 160 watt hours per battery are permitted (TB48 is 129 watt hours). Batteries not installed in a device (spares) must be in carry-on baggage and no more than two (2) spares between 100 and 160 watt hours are allowed. Note: Because of the built-in smart circuitry, this battery should only be used with chargers designed specifically for it. General-purpose RC chargers are not suitable.
Name: Intelligent Flight Battery
Capacity: 5700 mAh
Voltage: 22.8 V
Battery Type: LiPo 6S
Energy: 129.96 Wh
Net Weight: 670 g
Operating Temperature Range: -10 to 40° C
Storage Temperature Range: Less than 3 months: 20 to 45° C
More than 3 months: 22° to 28° C
Charging Temperature Range: 5° to 40° C
Max Charging Power: 180 W
High capacity for up to 22 minutes of flight time
Four LEDS display both the status and the remaining power of the battery
Integrated power management and balanced charging capability
Smart charge/discharge functionality helps to protect your battery
Easy slot-in design for fast charging and installation/removal
LED2 blinks twice per second: Over current detected
LED2 blinks three times per second: Short circuit detected
LED3 blinks twice per second: Over charge detected
LED3 blinks three times per second: Over-voltage charger detected
LED4 blinks twice per second: Room temperature is not suitable for charging
LED4 blinks three times per second: Room temperature is not suitable for charging
After resolving any of the issues above, press the button to turn off the Battery Level Indicator. Unplug the Intelligent Flight Battery from the charger and plug it back to resume charging. Note that you do not need to unplug and plug the charger in the event of a room temperature error, the charger will resume charging when the temperature falls within the normal range.
1. Keep batteries out of the reach of children and pets.
2. Do not leave the battery near heat sources such as a furnace or heater. Do not leave the batteries inside of the vehicle on hot days. The ideal storage temperature is 22℃-28℃.
3. Keep the battery dry. Never drop the battery into water.
4. Do not drop, strike, impale, or manually shortcircuit the battery.
5. Keep the battery away from metal objects such as necklaces and hairpins.
6. Discharge the battery to 30%-50% of the battery level if it will not be used for 7 days or more. This can greatly extend the battery life.
7. Battery discharges automatically to below 65% when it is idle for more than 10 days to prevent the battery from swelling. It takes around 2 days to discharge the battery to 65%. It is normal for a moderate amoung of heat to emit from the battery during the discharge process. Set the discharging thresholds in the DJI GO app.